8mm 10mm 12mm Laminated Glass Tempered Glass Igu Dgu
|500-1,499 1,500-2,499 2,500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $18 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BG-06
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 15MM
- Technics: Chemical Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 19MM
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Trademark: LCMcollection
- Specification: 1200*2400*1000mm
- HS Code: 7007290000
Tempered glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will e overcome by the compressional stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use.
• No tong mark on the glass as TG adopts the horizontal tempering process.
• 5 times stronger than annealed glass.
• Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments which are relatively harmless to human body.
• It withstands abrupt change of temperature. For example, a piece of 5mm tolerates the temperature variations within the range of 200º.
• Tempered glass should undergo heat soak test to improve safety in use.
Automobile, train, vessel,architecture,furniture,automatic door,escalator,fireplace,etc..
Max.size:118" x 315" (3000mmx8000mm)